Friday, February 24, 2012

note to self - make more videos of the kiddies

I guess this week we are just going to have to settle for every other day.

-Eric and Logan made it to "Stars Wars." In preparation for their evening out, Logan took a nap. So I got an afternoon all to myself! That is twice in the last week -- definitely a new record.

- Madeline was so talkative today. She just babbled every waking minute and I loved it. And she is wearing shorts to bed because I couldn't find her pants. She has the cutest little chubby knees!

- I am growing Emmett's hair out a little longer rather than the buzz cut both boys have been sporting forever. Logan has a very stubborn cowlick in the front so his really looks best very short, but Emmett's is starting to look nice. He looks like such a proper young man (As my father would say.)

- I was looking around at some files on our computer and I found a video of Logan when he was 2 or so. We were visiting my parents' house in Arizona and he was swimming in the pool. He was getting ready to jump in the pool but just couldn't quite do it when he got to the end of "Ready, Set, GO!" So he just kept saying it over and over for about 2 minutes. He just looked so little and had the cutest little voice. Man, they grow fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment